In 2017, the City of Poznań allocated nearly PLN 4.35 million for investments related to its IT system.
In 2017, the City of Poznań allocated nearly PLN 4.35 million for investments related to the IT system, and the most important of them included:
- implementation of a financial subsystem included in the Real Estate Management System
- extension of server platforms used by the Integrated Information System Supporting Urban Management and its extension with new functions (in the modules: organization of PCH’s work, debt enforcement, housing allowances, material assistance for students and staff), including the implementation of the MDOK case and documentation circulation system, which is one of the stages of implementation of Electronic Documentation Management
- implementation of software supporting ownership supervision implemented by the City of Poznań over companies and co-operatives in which the City has a stake
- modernisation of information and communication systems
- the purchase of active equipment necessary for the efficient and secure operation of computer networks, computer equipment and licences.
In 2017, PCH’s employees had at their disposal 2.7 thousand desktops and laptops.