In 2017, 2,997 building permission decisions were issued.
In 2017, the following were issued as part of the location arrangements:
- 1,119 land development decisions
- 331 decisions on determining the location of a public purpose project
- 2,997 building permit decisions.
The above data is not tantamount to the number of projects carried out, the number of which was much higher and resulted from e.g. the implementation of projects that do not require a building permit, as well as those that should only be reported on commencement.
In 2017, the number of residential construction projects increased at least twice compared to the previous decade. Besides, many project started in 2017 are still in progress, which may mean that a large number of buildings will be put into operation in 2018.
In 2017, the following construction projects were launched in Poznań:
- 107 multi-family residential buildings, in which there will be 6,615 flats, i.e. around twice as many as a year earlier
- 469 single-family houses, i.e. almost 30% more than the year before.
In no year during the last decade were so many multi- and single-family residential buildings built in Poznań.
Building permits were issued for:
- 52 multi-family residential buildings with 3,655 flats (almost 1.4 thousand more than in 2016)
- 347 single-family residential buildings.